Tuque Games is looking for a Game Programmer who can take charge of developing systems & feature sets that are the link between the design of the game and the engine. This includes research and development & implementation, as well as defining processes, pipelines and best practices.
As part of Tuque Games you’ll be joining an up and coming independent video game team. We are ambitious enough to position ourselves amongst the top independent gaming companies in the world. We are passionate game developers who believe in honesty, humility and hard work, and are looking for someone who shares our values and desire to craft outstanding games.
- Work with the development team in order to understand and evaluate the required functionalities of the game systems that must be developed
- Develop systems to support the intention of the game design and ensure their integration (engine, gameplay, AI, sound, animation, FX etc.)
- Work directly with the team in a quick iterative approach to develop functionality
- Suggest improvements whenever necessary by designing and implementing new systems or modifying existing systems
- Support the production team in the development of tools
- Debug & optimize systems, performance and memory budgets
- 3+ years game development (C++ and Unreal)
- Program in a clear and structured manner
- Ability to align code with performance, maintenance & scalability
- Ability to know when to work autonomously and collaboratively towards a defined goal
- Team player with strong communication skills
Vous pensez que cet emploi est pour vous?Appliquer maintenant