Tuque Games is looking for a Network Programmer who can take charge of the quality and development of the game’s online experience. This includes being responsible of the multiplayer engine and network performance optimization.
As part of Tuque Games, you’ll be joining an up and coming independent video game team. We are ambitious enough to position ourselves amongst the top independent gaming companies in the world. We are passionate game developers who believe in honesty, humility and hard work, and are looking for someone who shares our values and desire to craft outstanding games.
- Work with the development team in order to understand and evaluate the required functionalities, guidelines & limits of the multiplayer engine that must be developed
- Develop, improve, maintain and debug systems related to networking and multiplayer gameplay
- Work directly with the team in a quick iterative approach to develop functionality
- Suggest improvements whenever necessary by designing and implementing new systems or modifying existing systems
- Support the production team in the development of tools
- Evaluate effort and risk factors of decisions and changes to the systems
- 5+ years game development (C++ and Unreal)
- Proficiency in low-level network protocols (e.g. peer to peer vs. client/server, deterministic lockstep vs. state synchronization, TCP vs. UDP)
- Experience with multiplayer engines, cloud deployment, distributed systems, network optimization, and multi-threading
- Experience developing network features on Microsoft and Sony consoles is an asset
- Program in a clear and structured manner
- Ability to align code with performance, maintenance & scalability
- Ability to know when to work autonomously and collaboratively towards a defined goal
- Team player with strong communication skills
Tuque Games commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regards based on the followings : age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
Vous pensez que cet emploi est pour vous?Postuler maintenant