SENIOR LIGHTING ARTIST
Tuque games is looking for a Senior Lighting Artist to light our fantasy world in our upcoming Dungeons & Dragons game. The Lighting Artist possesses a solid background to create stunning lighting, ambiances and work closely with the Art Team.
We are passionate gamers who are honest, humble, hard-working and are looking for someone who shares our values and desire to create quality experiences.
- Work with all relevant departments to create beautiful environment lighting that consistently matches the narrative / game-play / art direction of the world.
- Create lighting for interiors, exteriors, character set-ups, and cinematics.
- Striking a balance between visual quality and performance with your lighting setups
- Managing the assets used in our post-process pipeline (Lookup-tables, fog settings, HDR textures, etc)
- Providing knowledge and feedback into the development of lighting pipelines and tools
- Coordinating with the programming and design teams to overcome technical lighting challenges
- 5+ years of experience with multiple (preferably AAA ) titles shipped as a Lighting Artist
- A strong portfolio that consistently demonstrates your skill as a professional lighting artist
- Excellent understanding of colour, space, mood, materials, and the properties of light
- Excellent knowledge concerning real-time/baked lighting techniques
- A solid understanding of PBR techniques and how they relate to lighting
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with the team towards a defined goal
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Passion for video games
Nice to have:
- Experience with Unreal 4 is a huge advantage
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Traditional art background
- A strong passion for the world of DnD
Tuque Games commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regards based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
Vous pensez que cet emploi est pour vous?Postuler maintenant