3D Environment Artist
We are looking for a creative and experienced 3D Environment Artist to deliver unique and beautiful environments for a Fantasy Action-RPG built using Unreal 4. As an Environment Artist you will have the chance to work on a world renowned IP and be an integral part of a highly collaborative and motivated team.
As part of Tuque Games you’ll be joining an up and coming independent video game team. We are ambitious enough to position ourselves amongst the top independent gaming companies in the world. We are passionate game developers who are honest, humble, hard working, and are looking for someone who shares our values and desire to craft outstanding games.
- Deliver fully crafted environments of the game while respecting the game’s creative and technical constraints
- Collaborate with team leads on time estimates, priorities and planning
- Work with the quest designers to elevate visuals of the game’s many quests
- Creation of high quality environment art assets and materials based on concept and art direction
- Determine and create first lighting intention for the level
- Responsible for the performance, art optimization and debugging of a game sections
- Respect deliverables, pipeline, naming conventions, folder structure and project best practices
- Minimum three years of experience in the game industry
- Experience in 3D composition and scene creation using Unreal Engine 4
- Excellent knowledge of Maya, 3ds Max, Modo, or similar 3D modeling software
- Proficiency with ZBrush and/or Mudbox is desirable (for sculpting assets and textures)
- Ability to paint surfaces using industry standard software (ideally Substance Painter)
- Knowledge of high-poly to low-poly surface baking
- Exceptional ability to create both organic and hard surface models
- Ability to support a story/narrative through environment art
- Ability to give and receive feedback
- Quality driven with strong attention to details
- Takes ownership and possess strong problem solving skills
- Positive attitude and passionate about working on a team
Tuque Games commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regards based on the followings : age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
Vous pensez que cet emploi est pour vous?Postuler maintenant