CINEMATIC VFX ARTIST
Tuque games is looking for an experienced Cinematic VFX Artist to fill our fantasy world with amazing special VFX on our upcoming Dungeons & Dragons game.
We are passionate gamers who are honest, humble, hard-working and are looking for someone who shares our values and desire to create quality experiences.
- Work with all relevant departments to create beautiful cinematic VFX that consistently matches the narrative / game-play / art direction of the world
- Responsible for final finishing on cinematic fx in full production
- Providing knowledge and feedback into the development of cinematic VFX pipelines and tools
- Coordinating with the programming and design teams to overcome technical VFX challenges
- 3+ years of video games and/or movie experience as a Cinematic VFX Artist
- Portfolio of effects made in real-time engines
- Experience working with real-time particle and VFX editors in a game engine (Unreal, Unity, or similar proprietary)
- Excitement for learning and evolving one’s craft
- Excellent understanding of colour, volume and composition
- Efficient organization and communication skills and ability to prioritize and execute ideas within a schedule
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with the team towards a defined goal
- Excellent technical and artistic problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Passion for video games
Nice to have:
- Experience with Unreal 4 is a huge advantage
- Fluid simulation experience with Maya, Houdini or equivalent
- Traditional art background
- A strong passion for the world of DnD
Tuque Games commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regards based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
Vous pensez que cet emploi est pour vous?Postuler maintenant