At Tuque Games, a Wizards of the Coast studio, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
We are looking for a Studio Coordinator for a replacement of maternity leave (1 year) with the possibility of being extended.
As a member of Tuque Games, you will join a growing video game team. We are ambitious enough to position ourselves among the best gaming companies in the world. We are passionate, honest, humble, hard-working game developers looking for someone who shares our values and our desire to create great games.
- Visitors' reception
- Management of mail and postal items
- Voicemail’s management
- Enter data into the internal system (Quickbook)
- Sort documents
- Translation of texts, from English to French and vice versa
- Management of the conference room reservations and preparation of rooms for meetings
- Preparation of expense account
- Order and inventory of office supplies
- Organize, coordinate and manage business trips
- Integration of new employees
- Various office and administrative support tasks
- Follow up on communications with employees, suppliers, collaborators;
- Help improve existing processes, develop and communicate new management tools
- Ensure the general cleanliness of the kitchen and common areas
- Management and distribution of employee orders
- Other related tasks.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Experience (1-2 years) in a similar position;
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- Resourcefulness, team spirit, ability to work under pressure, ease of communication, quick adaptation, thoroughness, sense of organization, outgoing;
- Have a valid driver's license;
- Video game experience is an asset.
- 8 hours workday from Monday to Friday
- Although the majority of employees now work in hybrid mode, the position of Studio Coordinator takes place mostly full-time on-site, at our Montreal Studio.
Applicants must be authorized to work in Canada for this position.
Tuque Games commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country, or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
Think this job is for you?Apply now