Tuque games is looking for Studio Coordinator to help coordinate the office. As the office coordinator you are someone who is self-motivated and autonomously capable of finding the areas where you can help.
As part of Tuque Games you’ll be joining a growing, high quality independent video game team. We are ambitious enough to position ourselves amongst the top independent gaming companies in the world. We are passionate game developers who are honest, humble, hard working, and are looking for someone who shares our values and desire to craft outstanding games.
- Assisting staff in administrative tasks
- Organising and filing paperwork
- Ensuring clean and proper functioning of the office
- Running general errands
- Organizing business travel
- Assisting and hosting external partners and visitors
- Writing requested documentation
- Organising studio events
- Picking up food and keeping the kitchen stocked
- Must have valid drivers license. Not necessary to have access to a car.
Think this job is for you?Apply now