Tuque games is looking for a full-time experienced Level Artist to assemble, create and position key elements of the surroundings according to our environmental storytelling to provide the best player experience possible.
We are passionate gamers who are honest, humble, hard-working and are looking for someone who shares our values and desire to create quality experiences.
- Work as a team with Level Designers to follow the game’s vision
- Find visual and descriptive references
- Integrate and build assets into the game engine to set and dress a polished scene
- Ensure integrated work is aligned with the artistic direction and makes sense gameplay-wise
- Find balance between artistic aspects and technical constraints
- Set up placeholders and submit modeling and texturing requests to artists
- Overseeing the debug process for all levels
- Creating documents describing the levels including a listing of their objects, environment, etc
- Carry out all other related tasks
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a Level Artist role for the game industry
- Shipped at least one outstanding game as a Level Artist
- Strong Experience with Unreal 4
- Excellent knowledge of Maya, Substance painter and designer
- Proficiency with ZBrush is an asset
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Highly creative and independent thinker
- Comfortable in communication with both art and programming teams with a strong problem-solving attitude
- Excellent ability to write clear and concise documentation
Nice to have:
- Traditional art background
- A strong passion for the world of DnD
This position is offered temporarily as a work from home role.
Tuque Games commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regards based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
Think this job is for you?Apply now