Environment Concept Artist
We are looking for a Senior Environment Concept Artist to design unique and imaginative locations for a fantasy adventure RPG game using the game engine (Unreal 4).
As part of Tuque Games you’ll be joining an up and coming independent video game team. We are ambitious enough to position ourselves amongst the top independent gaming companies in the world. We are passionate gamers who are honest, humble, hard working, and are looking for someone who shares our values and desire to create quality experiences.
- Alongside the Art Director you will work with a team of Quest Designers, 2D and 3D artists to determine the direction of location designs
- Design environments while keeping in mind the already existing art style, game/quest design and narrative requirements
- Create briefs and other materials to facilitate collaboration with other departments, artists
- Work with and provide feedback to the 3D team via paint overs
- Create key art and mood paintings in order to establish the tone and game mechanics
- A minimum of 5 years of professional creative experience in the Games, Film or Art Design industry
- Self-motivated, a team player, and with strong written, visual and verbal communication skills
- Highly creative and independent thinking
- Strong illustration and design skills, with expert-level knowledge of composition, color theory, values, form, shape language, and silhouette
- Must have expertise in 2D content tools such as Photoshop and Painter
- A plus would be to possess knowledge in 3D softwares
- Positive, open-minded approach and welcomes feedback from the team
Think this job is for you?Apply now