At Tuque Games, a Wizards of the Coast studio, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre-defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
The Build Master will create and oversee the architecture, maintenance, and continual innovation of reliable, scalable, and efficient automated build and deploy pipelines. They will enhance those pipelines with monitoring, alerting, and archival of previous builds with their parameters in a searchable historical database. A sharer of knowledge, the Build Master will write documentation on how these pipelines and their monitoring systems work. Collaborate with team members of many other disciplines to measure their needs and come up with solutions to support them.
What you'll do
- Suggest and implement technical decisions regarding the build and deploy pipelines and their features;
- Implement build and deploy monitoring solutions;
- Anticipate automation needs for project milestones;
- Share knowledge and best practices with studio;
- Support the reuse and sharing of existing tools between projects;
- Make recommendations to the team on build system architecture;
- Ensure the reliability, scalability, efficiency, versatility and parameters of the build system;
- Implement monitoring and interpreting those metrics to enhance the quality of the pipelines;
- Other related tasks as necessary.
- Detail-oriented, team player with good communication and planning skills
- Understanding of SCM systems (Git, Perforce, etc.);
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Batch);
- Autonomy and innovation;
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail;
Nice to Haves
- Experience with container orchestration
- Experience with Unreal
- Experience with builds and deploys for games consoles and their platforms
Tuque Games commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
Think this job is for you?Apply now