At Tuque Games, a Wizards of the Coast studio, our mission is simple:
Build great games and have fun doing it!
We are passionate game developers working on original high quality AAA games while enjoying a healthy studio culture. Our ambition is guided by strong values such as respect, honesty and humbleness. We truly believe in the power of a diverse team in which each individual has the opportunity to deploy their full potential and contribute to our collective success.
That speaks to you? Join us!
Tuque Games is looking for a Build Master to create and oversee the architecture, maintenance, and continual innovation of reliable, scalable, and efficient automated build and deploy pipelines. They will enhance those pipelines with monitoring, alerting, and archival of previous builds with their parameters in a searchable historical database. A sharer of knowledge, the Build Master will write documentation on how these pipelines and their monitoring systems work. Collaborate with team members of many other disciplines to measure their needs and come up with solutions to support them.
What you'll do
- Suggest and implement technical decisions regarding the build and deploy pipelines and their features;
- Implement build and deploy monitoring solutions;
- Anticipate automation needs for project milestones;
- Share knowledge and best practices with studio;
- Support the reuse and sharing of existing tools between projects;
- Make recommendations to the team on build system architecture;
- Ensure the reliability, scalability, efficiency, versatility and parameters of the build system across multiple platforms;
- Implement monitoring and interpreting those metrics to enhance the quality of the pipelines;
- Other related tasks as necessary.
What You’ll Bring
- Detail-oriented, team player with good communication and planning skills
- Understanding of SCM systems (Git, Perforce, etc.);
- Knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, Batch);
- Autonomy and innovation;
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Experience with Unreal
- Experience with builds and deploys for games consoles and their platforms
We are an Equal Opportunity employer
Tuque Games commits to offer equal working chances to every individual, without regard based on the following: age, sex, sexual orientation, physical disability, race, religion, citizenship, native country or any other possible particularities. We sincerely believe in a respectful and open-minded work environment, in which everyone can fully contribute to the organization's development.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Think this job is for you?Apply now