3D Game Animator
Tuque games is looking for a Game Animator to join our team, working on a Dungeons and Dragons Game.
You will be integral to establishing, creating and maintaining animations that will bring our world to life and help us build an immersive, exciting fantasy experience. If you’re a passionate, talented and driven Animator who wants to work on one of the most exciting and creative intellectual properties in the industry, this is where you need to be.
Work involves key-frame animation as well as working with mocap for both gameplay animations and cinematics.
The ideal candidate is both an outstanding Animator and a great mentor. We need a veteran who possesses a strong understanding of animation fundamentals, a great production-sense and the talent to produce and implement excellent animation. We also need a candidate whose goal is to inspire and teach others to do their best work and support them in doing so.
As part of Tuque Games you’ll be joining an up and coming independent video game team. We are ambitious enough to position ourselves among the top independent gaming companies in the world. We are passionate game developers who are honest, humble, hard working, and are looking for someone who shares our values and desire to craft outstanding games.
- Lead by example by creating compelling animations
- Work closely with the Animation Director and other animators to ensure the animation style supports the big picture goals of the project and integrates seamlessly into the overall vision
- Provide mentorship, animation feedback and training to other animators
- Actively contribute to the continued improvement of the techniques and best practices of the animation team.
- 5+ years of games animation experience
- Must be an expert in one or more types of 3D animation software; Maya is preferred
- Experience with motion capture data and the mocap pipeline is a plus
- Passionate about making games
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles and fundamentals
Think this job is for you?Apply now